Friday, December 5, 2008

Meals Schedule as of Dec 5

I'll try and get this onto a more calendar format, but for now, here's what we have:

December

Fri, 12/5- Eleanore- dinner & wine
Sun, 12/7- Julie- food & wine
Thurs 12/11- Meg- food & wine
Fri, 12/12- Susie- food & wine
Mon, 12/15- Crissy- burgers & salad
Tues-12/16- Janet- TBD
Wed- 12/17- Hollis- TBD
Thurs- 12/18- Meg- food & wine
Fri- 12/19 Nan- food & wine
Mon- 12/22- Susan & Kyle- food
Wed- 12/24- Hollis
Mon- 12/28- Melinda- food

January
Fri- 1/2- Julie
Mon- 1/5- Susan & Kyle
Wed- 1/7- Janet
Thu- 1/8- Eleanore
Mon-1/12- Crissy
Wed- 1/14 Hollis
Fri- 1/16- Nan
Mon- 1/19- Susan & Kyle
Wed- 1/21- Hollis
Thurs- 1/29- Hollis

Ann Farr is the Food Coordinator. You should check in with her (or she with you) on what you are cooking at the beginning of each week. And Kate and Rich can contact Ann at any point with food requests (no more chicken! enough food! etc.) All is, of course, subject to change.

Susie H. has a large cooler that can be put into service on K&R's deck for drop offs. It may need a rock on top of it for marauding animals.

I'll get to other meeting nots asap, probably later this afternoon. Don't forget that if I don't have your contact info, please email it to me, Susan, and I'll get you on the contact list.

Thanks all!
Susan

No comments: